WIT Search

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Who wants to be that girl?

Chloe's Drew in tan
I haven't bought a new designer handbag since my 30th, and when my friend DB (you might remember her from our ICONS Update feature in her mesmerising wardrobe) showed me her birthday purchase (a black Chloe Elsie) it got me thinking that I would quite like a new everyday hand bag too. 

My birthday is (sort of) coming up so I thought I would cheer myself up by starting to research early (any excuse to trawl the Internet really!). In terms of iconic bags I'm doing pretty well and have all the ones I've always wanted: a black YSL Muse, a Chanel Jumbo 2.55 (they don't sell them online but Vestiaire Collective always has them on their website) and smaller evening number like the Anya Valorie.and the classic black Jil Sander oversize clutch. I was flicking through Vogue at the weekend I saw this bag... and I immediately wanted to be that girl!


Chloe's Drew at Selfridges
I'm funny with handbags - I was telling my mum as we were shopping in Selfridges (they have a fabulous and extensive selection of bags all under one roof) that a bag really needs to speak to me. There is no rhyme or reason as to why I fall in love with a bag, I just do. I love Smythson, Chanel, YSL and recently two bags did speak to me... one is from Louis Vuitton and it's called Pallais Chain, the other is the ChloƩ Drew. Either would be a big purchase so I'm sitting on it for the time being but I am really considering it... they both keep on calling me...

Other on my wish list...

Clockwise from the top:

Valentino studded Rockstud

Smythson Berkley

Saint Laurent Sac Universite

Louis Vuitton Pallas Chain Monogram

1 comment:

Hayley Allan said...

I have the Smythson large Tote that you love on wardrobeicons....I would really recommend that - a true classic and so luxurious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...