WIT Search

Friday 23 January 2015

WIT mama Friday: cause mamas can have fun too!


Whistles dress, Prada bag, L.K Bennett shoes
Enough with posts about what to wear when we are pushing our buggy at the park, let's dedicate one posts to some mama fun. I went out with my husband and friends last night and had a fabulous evening, partly due to the fact that I got to dress up a little. I find a black, long sleeve dress the best option - this way I can wear my infamous winter bare leg and still have the rest of me pretty covered up. My lace and feather dress is a really old Whistles buy although Tibi (click here) do a really similar one, but I found a few alternatives that have been tempting me to add to my collection. When wearing a flirty black mini dress, keep make up to a minimum, don't overdo with heel heights (flats are actually better) and throw in a fun clutch too - it's Friday night after all!

1- DVF £300
2 - Alicia + Olovia £380
3 - Dolce & Gabbana £2,400
4 -Carven £370
5 - Etoile Isabel Marant £112
6 - Coast £99

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect! From your hair right down to your toes x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...