WIT Search

Thursday 7 May 2015

What to wear when you don't know what to wear

MiH shirt, Mother Denim jeans, Marni trench coat, Isabel Marant shoes, J.Crew bag
 
There are mornings like today where I have to juggle so many things I literally have about three seconds to think about what I'm going to wear. I imagine lots of you have that same problem so got me thinking about what's my default "emergency" outfit, one that seemingly makes me feel polished and put together whilst comfortable on the go. In the summer for me it's definitely an oversize shirt, my favourite skinnies and one of my statement flats. A shirt always looks smart, no matter in what context you wear it so it kind of gives my jeans a bit if a 'lift", and my statement flats (today my Isabel Marant's) add the final touch. I always slather on a coat of my brightest lipstick (today it's NARS Lana) and I'm good to go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...