WIT Search

Tuesday 7 July 2015

WIT andJ J.Crew in Paris part four: Tour Eiffel

www.wearingittoday.co.uk

When the J.Crew team in New York asked me to head to Paris to check out the new (and first) French store in the Marais, it was really a no brainer. My task: head to Jenna's favourite Parisian spots and photograph one outfit I loved in each location.  From the Tour Eiffel, to St. Germain and the iconic Jardin Tuleries you can follow me through the streets of Paris every first Tuesday of the month  as I play dress up in my favourite J.Crew items.  



My journey to the Tour Eiffel started at the iconic Parisian Metro, where I also have the funniest photo of a passer by who decided to take a photo with me that will post it on Instagram later!  For this second to last post of my WIT and J.Crew in Paris installments, I wore a bright yellow mesh skirt with one of my all time favourite Vintage Cotton grey T-shirts and a denim jacket. Yellow is the perfect colour to celebrate July and the arrival of summer, yet wherever I'm going on holiday I always pack (and travel in) a denim jacket. It doesn't crease, it looks good withe everything from a pair of shorts and T-shirt to a sparkly summer dress and keeps air con and chilli summer nights winds away. I finished off the look with a statement iridescent hologram clutch, a delicate pendant necklace, gold bangles  mixed in with my own jewellery and olive green tasselled heels. Some of the things I'm wearing have sold out, but if you click on the links you will find the next best thing available to buy right now. Now I will leave you to some of the pics Eva K. Salvi and I took one cold February day by the beautiful Eiffel Tower in Paris... See you next month with the last Parisian post!







If you missed my previous Paris post check it out on March the 30th and April the 28th by clicking on the links.

See you on Tuesday the 2nd of August for my final Parisian post!
x

Find the J.Crew Marais store at:

12 Rue Malher, Paris - +33 1 44 54 57 50
Shop the collection online on 
Photos Eva K. Salvi  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That skirt is such a gorgeous shade of yellow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...