WIT Search

Monday 3 August 2015

WIT and J.Crew in Paris final post: the Parisian rooftops


Back in February the J.Crew team in New York asked me to head to Paris to check out the new (and first) French store in the Marais. My task was to explore Jenna's favourite Parisian spots and photograph one outfit I loved in each location. For the past five months I've been posting one outfit from each one of these locations, from the Tour Eiffel, to St. Germain and the iconic Jardin Tuleries and it was the most incredible journey. 


We've come to the last of these posts, and this was actually one of my favourite spots: the Parisian rooftops. I was staying in a gorgeous hotel close to the Jardin Tulerie, and I was so lucky to catch a glimpse of January sun as we shot these photos in some of my favourite summer pieces like a peasant top (Collection embellished crepe de chine blouse £112), denim shorts (Broken in denim shorts in Crowley wash £42 ), statement earrings (Mardi Gras earrings £98), cool sunglasses (Illesteva™ Leonard II tortoiseshell sunglasses £290) and of course, a little something monogrammed (Uptown Tote £178)... 











I had so much fun playing dressing up in Paris and produce these posts, I hope you found some valuable shopping tips from them and if you missed my previous Paris post, check them out here:















Find the J.Crew Marais store at:
12 Rue Malher, Paris - +33 1 44 54 57 50
Shop the collection online on 

Photos Eva K. Salvi  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this series ! Do you know if these Mardi Gras earrings will be restocked by J Crew ? I've checked their website most days since you posted this and no joy. The size and iridescent hues are prefect. Hope you enjoyed your holiday. I adore your style and you've certainly encouraged me to shake up my wardrobe a little !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...